Pork Tonkatsu is a Japanese dish made from deep-fried pork cutlet with breading. Another easy to make dish for your family.
CHECK OUT THE RECIPE BELOW
- 1/4 kilo of Pork Cutlet
- Salt & Pepper
- FOR COATING
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil for frying
- FOR TONKATSU SAUCE
- Tomato Catsup
1. In a bowl, put in the pork cutlet and add a dash of salt and pepper. Marinate for 15 minutes
2. After marinating, coat the meat with flour, then egg wash then finally bread crumbs
3. Once you are done coating, put them inside the refrigerator. This will help the coating firmly stick on the meat
4. While waiting you can now prepare the Tonkatsu sauce – Mix the oyster sauce and tomato catsup on a bowl. Add a little bit of sugar. Taste test.
5. Heat the pan and add oil
6. Fry the pork until golden brown. Do it on the other side too.
I would love to hear from you!
Let me know if you have tried this recipe and how was the result. Feel free to comment below.