Last August 3, I braved the bad weather to attend to POP by MOMs at the Marquis Events Place in BGC. I tell you, this is probably the most sophisticated local event for mommies. Scroll down below to know why.
But before anything else, let me introduce the POP by MOMs to you
The POP by MOMs is a Shop Til you Pop trunk show that offers the best deal for premium mommy and baby items. This is a pop up for those who POP, who POPped sometime ago and the tag-along POPs!
Behind this classy event are 7 mompreneurs, who are successful in their own rights –
View this post on Instagram
After all the downers ive been into… its great to have a nice perk me up! Thank you @popbymoms ladies! The adrenaline rush, the thrill of making impossible things possible is such a great mood booster even the downpour last weekend cant dampen our spirits! Thank you everyone who made Shop til you POP 2.0 a success! #snugahug #shoptilyoupop #shoptilyoupop #shoptilyoupop2019 #shoptilyoupopatmarquis
Now, let me tell you why I considered POP by MOMs a sophisticated event:
- Their venue choices always have this luxurious feel; from Megaworld Showroom on their first year to Marquis Events Place on their second year.
2. The booth placement was well-thought-out. The walkway was very spacious. I feel like they had considered the parents with a stroller to not bump into another parent with a stroller.
3. They promoted a relaxing shopping experience. It had this laid back atmosphere and on top of that, there’s a free massage from Nuyuspa.
5. Dads also got makeover through complimentary haircut by Eight Wolves. This was also open for little boys.
7. There’s also a VIP room for nursing and diaper changing area. The nursing lounge was equipped with LA-Z-Boy recliner chairs.
8. Sumptuous meals were also available right beside the popup. Marquis have prepared food and beverage stations.
9. We had scored better deals on our shopping that we will not find anywhere all year round. I remember a few days before the event; one of their followers asked them, “Can I expect to get the best deal?” They answered that the organizers don’t make a profit from the event. They have a minimal booth fee that covers marketing expenses. This way, vendors can extend the discounts to event-goers like us.
10. Last but not the least; they gave away very generous prizes.
- Before the event: Share, Tag, and Win
- Before the event: Register and Win
- On the event: Snap, Click and Win
- After the event: Share your #POPloot and Win
Can you guess if I won anything? See my story below.
I don’t usually join in giveaway especially when you need to share it on my feed. Why?
- Because there are serial giveaway joiners, who will share and share until it looks spammy already.
- Because it might mess up what I thought a well-curated feed of mine.
I joined in their Share, Tag and Win because they only allow 1 entry per person which gives a fair chance to everyone and the graphic goes well with my feed aesthetics. There were several prizes to choose from but I joined in the Ecomom and Looping giveaways.
A day before the event, I was surprised to receive a message from them that I won an Ecomom UV Sterilizer. Super kilig! Because this is the first time that I won something. It’s very timely because it’s my birth month – a perfect gift for me. Also, we’ve been meaning to get a UV sterilizer but I’m pushing it a bit. What we only use is a steam sterilizer and a handy UV sterilizer. God is really good.
I’d like to thank the MOMs behind the Shop til You POP especially Ms. Meryll of Mighty Baby Ph. This is truly a blessing for me and Audrey.
How about you? Did you go to POP by MOMs?
If yes, how was your experience?
If no, will you consider going to in the future?