Bangus (Milkfish) Fingers with Tartar Sauce
Milkfish or locally known as Bangus is a popular fish meat in the country. Filipinos loved it’s distinct taste. It’s not too strong nor too mild. It can be cooked in many different ways – fried, grilled, steamed and boiled. Here’s another unusual recipe that you can cook to your Bangus.
CHECK OUT THE RECIPE BELOW
1 pack of bangus back fillet (deboned)
Disclaimer: This is not sponsored by Seaking. It just happen that this is the product that I’ve been using.
Oil for frying
Salt and Pepper
For tartar sauce
1 small onion finely chopped
2 tbsp Pickles
1. In a bowl, put in the fish meat and add a dash of salt and pepper. Marinate for 15 minutes
2. After marinating, coat the meat with flour, then egg wash then finally bread crumbs
3. Once you are done coating all the fish strips, put them inside the ref. This will help the coating firmly stick on the meat
4. While waiting you can now prepare the tartar sauce – Mix the mayonnaise, finely chopped onions and pickles on a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
5. Heat the pan and add oil
6. Fry the fish until golden brown. Do it on the other side too.
I would love to hear from you!
Let me know if you have tried this recipe and how was the result. Feel free to comment below.
Work with me? I love collaborations and I enjoy working with various brands. See my portfolio here.