As someone who has sensitive skin, I always experience redness and irritation whenever I get exposed to harmful chemicals, allergens or pollution. That is why I am extra careful when choosing the products to use on my skin.
I don’t have a skincare routine and let my day go without applying anything which made my condition worse. I now have dry sensitive skin.
When I was given a chance to try out Avene Thermal Spring Water, I was skeptical at first. Does this water work wonders? Does this have healing properties like what it claims?
After a few weeks of using it, I tell you – Avene Thermal Spring Water is now my holy grail! It helps me refresh, soothe, and soften my skin anytime, anywhere.
This isn’t just regular water. This is spring water from France called Avene which they get the water from a local spring in Cevennes, France.
If you are just like me, who lived under the rock and isn’t familiar with beauty brands, Avene is a known and famous French brand for beauty products. They have been doing wonders for skin since 1743.
Avene Thermal Spring Water
- Non-irritant and soothing properties
- Lowest mineral content on the market and neutral pH 7.5 to maintain a perfect balance skin
- Packaged in the sterile environment directly connected to the spring
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
- Suited to all sensitive skins
Avene Thermal Spring Water, Nitrogen
HOW TO USE IT
Hold upright. Do not shake. Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Leave on for 2 to 3 minutes, and then gently pat dry. Use as often as necessary.
WHEN TO USE IT
- After shaving
- After cleaning
- During Travel
- Diaper Rash
- After sun exposure
- After sports activities
- Damaged Skin/Wounds
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE SIZES
50 ml – Convenient pocket size for traveling
150 ml – Medium size that you can leave on your bag
300 ml – Regular size for your bathroom
HERE IS THEIR SUGGESTED GOOD LOOKING REGIMEN
- Spray it on your face, the moment you wake up. This will help gently awaken your complexion. It will also give your face a special glow and radiance.
- The Philippines is a humid country. If you feel hot, tired or icky – spray this on your face, neck, and arms to feel it’s soothing properties. This will leave your skin feeling soft and fresh.
- Use it to soothe reddened skin. This will also help you feel nice and cool after staying out of the sun.
- You can use this too after hair removal to help you ease discomfort and remove the stingy feeling.
- Spray on puffy eyelids to create a sense of relaxation and to lessen the puffiness.
- Use it to set your makeup.
- After removing makeup, spray to brighten your complexion.
WHERE TO BUY
Avene products are available at Watsons, leading department stores and malls.
This month, Avene PH sent me a PR kit for me to test it out. I was skeptical at first but after using the product. I am now a believer.
WHAT I LIKE
- It is true to what it promised. It did refresh, soothed and softened my skin after using it.
- My face looks dewy and fresh every time I use it.
- I like that I can use it as a makeup primer and makeup setter too.
- It says on the label that I can also use this to treat diaper rash. Last week, we tested a diaper brand and Audrey had a bad experience from it. Her bum shows signs of irritation and redness. After cleansing, I sprayed and it worked!
WHAT I DON’T LIKE
Nothing! This product works wonders.
WILL I RECOMMEND IT?
YES! This is for people like me who has dry and sensitive skin. It has healing properties that soothe and heals skins with dermatitis, ichthyosis (extremely dry skin), eczema and psoriasis. It’s pricy but it is definitely worth the price.
I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below:
How about you? Have you tried Avene Thermal Water?
If yes, how was your experience?
If no, will you consider trying it?