I always thought that we will be fine with just cotton and water until Audrey is potty trained. BUT I’m wrong. In her 3rd month, I could not take it any longer. We switched to wet wipes and we have not looked back ever since.
We had used several brands already and most of them are disappointing. Some tears easily. Some don’t clean enough. Some don’t remove the poop odor. Some are made with harsh chemicals making Audrey’s skin dry. Some are so pricy.
When I found out that Pampers launched their Pampers Sensitive Wipes, I am more than delighted to try it! After all, Audrey is a Pampers baby ever since. See my Pampers Dry Diapers review here.
On this blog post, I’ll be sharing my thoughts about their new wipes.
Pampers Sensitive Wipes
Pampers Sensitive Wipes promises a gentle but effective clean that helps protect delicate skin from skin rash.
Made in Japan
Size of Sheet: 140mm x 190mm
No of sheets: 56
- Ultra Soft and does not tear easily
- Phenoxyethanol Free
- Alcohol-Free (Made without ethanol or drying alcohol)
- PH- Balanced
- Clinically tested (As mild as cotton wool and water)
This is available on all leading grocery and supermarkets.
What I like about Pampers Sensitive Wipes
- As a mom who likes to read the labels, I like that they’ve used milder ingredients.
Example: Caprylic triglyceride is coconut oil with glycerin. It helps smoothen the skin and also works as anti-oxidant. PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil has foam-enhancing properties. It also has soothing and softening emollient qualities.
- The wipes are thick enough to clean well; from pee, poop and food stains.
- I tried tearing it with force but it just expanded. I did the same with my other wipes (Brand X) and look, it broke apart.
- The 56 sheets wipe lasted more than a week. I usually use 3 or more wipes when cleaning Audrey’s poop but with Pampers Sensitive Wipes, 1 to 2 sheets are enough.
- It does not leave any funky smell on Audrey’s bum. With other wipes, the smell stays on even if I had already wiped it.
- One of my dilemma with my other wipes (Brand X), the sheets are so wet that I am getting more than one sheet because they are sticking to each other. But the moisture in Pampers Sensitive Wipes is just right. I only get one sheet at a time.
- After a week of using it, Audrey didn’t show any negative reaction or rashes.
- It is gentle to use on face too! I can quickly remove all the sticky food stains after she eats.
What I don't like about Pampers Sensitive Wipes
This product is only available in the supermarket. I hope they can be available online too (Lazada or Shoppe)
Will I recommend Pampers Sensitive Wipes?
YES! If your baby has sensitive skin and reacts to almost anything, you should definitely try Pampers Sensitive Wipes. It’s one of the gentlest wipes we have ever tried.
I was provided with a free product in return for my honest review.
All thoughts and opinions expressed in blog are my own and not influence by the brand.