In 2018, PUR Baby Philippines was launched in the Philippines. It’s a Thailand brand that has been in the baby products industry for 34 years now!
PUR Baby Philippines offers a wide array of simple and safe products. These include feeding bottles, soothers/pacifiers, training cups, teethers, weaning, and cutlery.
In this blog post, I’ll talk about our experience when using Pur Advanced Plus Wide Neck Bottle.
Pur Advanced Plus Wide Neck Bottle
This bottle is made from high-quality food-grade material and free from Biesephanol-A chemical (BPA Free) while the print used for the logo is food grade and non-toxic ink.
- Gentle Touch – It has a gentle touch nipple that is made from extra-soft silicone. The nipple is ergonomically designed to mimic a monther’s breast. This will soothe the baby while feeding.
- Pro Flo – This is a unique anti-colic baby bottle valve system built-in air chamber which makes the airflow faster than other products. This results in a balanced flow of liquid with a minimum suction effort from the baby. Babies that are using anti-colic bottles will have reduced air swallowed during feeding which helps them reduce their tummy troubles.
- Easy-grip design bottles.
- The teat is made from medical-grade silicone, which is also volatile and nitrosamine safe. Guaranteed not to perish odorless tasteless and non-toxic.
I received a PR kit from PUR a few months ago and we were so delighted to include the Pur Advanced Plus Wide Neck Bottle on Audrey’s feeding bottles.
What I like
- The first thing that I noticed in this feeding bottle is its “sexy” figure. This shape made it easier for Audrey to grip it. This is the first feeding bottle that made Audrey drink on her own.
- With its features, I think this is fairly priced for Php 319 for the 8 oz bottle. Shop thru Lazada here.
- True to what it promises, it is anti-colic! Audrey did not experience any tummy problems while using the bottle.
- It’s easy to clean.
- It’s spill-proof.
What I don't like
- The nips of the teat go down when the baby is sucking. Audrey had difficulties adjusting at the beginning.
Will I recommend it?
Yes! If you have not tried other brands yet, then you should give this product a try. But if you have already used other anti-colic bottles, your baby might not be used to its teats.
I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment below.
How about you? Have you tried the Pur Advanced Plus Wide Neck Bottle ?
If yes, how was your experience?
If no, will you try it?
I was provided with a free product in return for my honest review.
All thoughts and opinions expressed in blog are my own and not influence by the brand.