Last August 1, 201, I was one of the chosen mommies to receive the Ariel Power Gel Soft and Gentle. This is their newest liquid detergent that’s suitable for baby clothes.
What are their promises?
The Ariel Power Gel Soft and Gentle have no harmful chemicals!
- No bleach
- No brightener
- No enzymes
Water, Sodium Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonate, Sodium Alkyl Ethoxylate sulfate, Fatty Alcohol Ethoxylate, Pentasodium Diethylenetriamine Acetate, Citric Acid, Anti-deposition polymer, Fragrance, and other additives.
The active cleaning ingredients in this formula are biodegradable.
This concentrated gel detergent features:
- Deeply penetrates to remove stains better
- Fresh smelling scent
- Does not leave behind powder residue on clothes and machines
- Better color care than powder
- Recommended by Sharp, Panasonic, and Samsung
Lemon Grass scent
- Pour the Ariel Power Gel into the bottle cap and follow the dosage instructions below.
- Directly apply the gel to the clothes stains.
- Pour the remaining soap into the washing machine and wash as usual.
Pour the Ariel Power Gel into the water until you reached your desired bubbles.
45G = 1 regular wash (15 to 20 pcs of clothes)
65G = for the heavier and dirtier laundry load
15G = 5 – 7 pcs of clothe
When Audrey was younger, I didn’t have any issues with stain because she does not heavily poop or pee. My current struggles now are food stain and occasional poop stain.
So when I was given a chance to try this new Ariel product that’s formulated to treat the tough stain as gentle as possible, I was more than willing to put it into a test.
Here are Audrey’s clothes with tough stains like kamote, squash, poop, and pee (which had resulted in these black marks because I forgot to rinse them before putting into the hamper)
Since I know this is a tough stain, I decided to pre-treat them by applying Ariel Power Gel directly on the clothes and soak them with Ariel Power Gel overnight.
On the next day, I remove them from the soak solution and discarded the water.
I load the clothes on the washing machine and follow the instructions.
Once it was done, I hand them to dry.
What I like about Ariel Power Gel
- It’s easy to use.
- It removed normal stains on Audrey’s clothes.
- The clothes have no soap residue.
- After drying, I noticed that it brightens Audrey’s clothes.
What I don't like about Ariel Power Gel
- Some of the tough stains were not successfully removed
- Scent. It’s too strong for me since I normally use soap with no fragrance. I asked my friends and they said that the scent is just right for them.
Will I recommend Ariel Power Gel
Maybe. If you are an Ariel user and you wanted to use the same brand for your baby’s clothes then this product is perfect for you. But if you are like me, who is more used to plant-based products, you can skip testing this because you will be disappointed.
I was provided with a PR kit. I am not required to write a blog about it.
All thoughts and opinions expressed in the blog are my own and not influence by the brand.