Last May 25, 2023, we went to Coral View in Morong, Bataan to celebrate Thea’s 4th birthday.
Coral View Beach Resort is situated on the shores of Morong, Bataan. Aptly named after the vibrant coral that acts as a natural breakwater for the area, the resort started as a modest family rest house in 2005. Originally featuring only four guestrooms and a residential area, the growing interest and inquiries from the public spurred its expansion to what it is today – boasting more than 91 guestrooms and suites.
As we arrived at Coral View around 2 in the afternoon, we were immediately captivated by the resort’s tranquil and laid-back ambiance. The gentle sea breeze and the soothing sound of waves welcomed us.
Coral View is not just a beachfront resort; it’s a sanctuary of aquatic bliss. With four swimming pools, including three salt pools and a regular one, guests can choose between the invigorating saltwater experience or a classic poolside relaxation. The pools are strategically placed to offer breathtaking views of the sea, creating a seamless blend of natural and modern resort.
Given its family-friendly orientation, Coral View goes the extra mile to cater to the little ones. The kids’ play area is a testament to the resort’s commitment to providing an inclusive and enjoyable experience for families.
We stayed in their Family without a kitchen room. This can accommodate up to 8 adults
4 single-sized beds
2 double-sized beds
LCD Cable TV
Hot and Cold Shower/Private bath
Watch our vlog here –
Coral View FAQs –
Coral View Facilities
- Billiard Tables
- Obstacle Courses
- Multi-purpose Hall
- Beach Volleyball
- Swimming Pools
- Ping Pong Table
- Kids Play Area
- Basketball Court
Coral View Rooms
* Rates may change without prior notice. Check Coral View pages for the updated rates.
- Super Deluxe (starts at Php 5,500)
- Premier (starts at Php 8,500)
- Deluxe (starts at Php 4,800)
- Double Deluxe (starts at Php 7,900)
- Suite Room (starts at Php 17,000)
- Family without kitchen (starts at Php 6,900)
- Family with Kitchen (starts at Php 7,900)
- Dormitory (starts at Php 9,500)
- Coralview Villa (starts at Php 16,800)
- Single (starts at Php 3,300)
- Quad (starts at Php 4,400)
How to get to Coral View?
1. Take a bus going to Olonggapo.
Cubao – Olangapo via San Fernando (inner cities) – Php 287
Cubao – Olangapo via SCTEX – Php 384
Cubao – Olangapo via San Fernando (inner cities) – Php 301
2. Ride a jeep bound to SBMA/SM Olonggapo.
3. Ride another jeep going to Morong Town.
4. Ride a tricycle going to Coralview Resort.
Via private car
Pin Coral View Beach Resort Bataan
- Take North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) and exit at San Fernando
- Pass Lubao (Pampanga) and go straight until the Dinalupihan (Bataan) junction, turn right and go further until the Subic Tipo Expressway entrance to the left.
- Go inside SBMA, follow the highway running parallel to Subic Bay at the right
- Pass the airport and follow the sharp left curve of the road at the end of the airport compound.
- Pass Triboa Bay (APEC Villas, follow the winding road until you exit SBMA via its South (Morong) Gate.
- Once outside, follow the winding road until you reach a junction. Turn right at this first corner, this is the road going to Morong, Bataan town proper.
- Once you reach the town, turn right going to the town hall, then turn left after the church. The entrance to Coralview is at the end of that road.